Pages

My Lovely Friends

Wednesday, 23 February 2011

Just because it's raining lol

Hi peeps,
What do you think of my title?
I'ts raining and dull here again today and I've to wait in for a phone call that was supposed to be coming yesterday that didn't, so guess who just had to create while she waited!! lol


My card is painted with Distress inks and I've painted the background too, for some reason known only to itself, my cards always look more colourful in the background than what my camera picks up! any way
the papers are a mixture of mainly Tim Holtz vintage shabby and BG Wisteria, as the TH paper has a hint of t lilac and blends with it,
I've distressed and sewn the edges of my papers and the main card shape too which is a GO Kreate die
Over at Magnolia Down Under they want distressing well as you know it's what I do on most of my cards so it wasn't to hard to do lol, and they are being sponsored by the lovely Kellie with a gorgeous Magnolia stamp,
Over at Just Magnolia they want to show love well my little heart charm says made with love as it is too lol,
and I've followed the sketch over at WOC, so the challenges

Just magnolia ~ Love
Magnolia Down Under ~ Distressing
WOC ~ Sketch

As you can see I've sat Tilda on the Happy Birthday sentiment which I've also distressed,
the flowers are WOC and are gorgeous, pearls and ribbon  stash, lace from a local market, star dust stickles,
corner die quickcutz which has been distressed too lol!
hope your all having a lovely day!
will be back tomorrow with my DT cards,
Hugs Liz xx

8 comments:

D K Crafts said...

Hi Liz. Gorgeous card. Love the cute Tilda image and the distressing. Donna

Cheryl said...

oh love this hun,its just so beautiful,great colurs too hugs cheryl xxxxx

Crafty Chris said...

Liz another little stunner love the colours
Chris x

kitty said...

Hi Gorgeous creation loving the turquoise / blue so pretty also love the idea of her on the sentiment Kitty :)

Kruemel said...

What a beautiful birthday card! Love that little charm and those pearls you added!

Thanks for joining us at MDUC this week!

Hugs,
Kathrin aka Kruemel

elsi67 said...

Lovely. Thanks for playing with us at WOC ♥

Dena said...

Hey girlie! This is so adorable! Love that cute Tilda and the gorgeous lace!
Thank you so much for joining the Just Magnolia and Hanglar Stanglar Challenge!
hugs, Dena

Mandy said...

Aww this is adorable, I love it. I've still not had chance to use that little cutie yet she's so pretty
love n hugs Mandy xx