Pages

My Lovely Friends

Wednesday, 9 February 2011

It's a box

Hi peeps,
It's raining cats and dogs here today so I thought why not do some crafting, I've had some fabby news which I will share as soon as poss but for now watch this space lol,

On a couple of challenges they are asking for anything but a card, well I was in the mood to do something else so I've made a box then done a larger top with my image and embellies on lol,

I've just had to use the same image of Tilda through the heart which I got the other week because I love her and she's fab to colour too,

As you can see I made my box using grey Cardstock to bring in the hints of grey on the image, the top is made using a Go Kreate die,
Simon Says Stamp's challenge is for anything goes and to use Tim Holtz products if you them, well you know how I love his stuff so here is my list lol,

Tim Holtz Distress tool ~ my paper edges,
Distress inks ~ Antique linen, tattered rose, spun sugar,Victorian Velvet,
Frayed burlap,Walnut stain, vintage photo, brushed corduroy, weathered wood, black soot,
Tim Holtz ~ Game spinner,
Tim Holtz ~ Film strip,
Tim Holtz ~ Foliage,
Vintage Shabby Pad,
Tim Holtz on the edge die,
I've used the die as another layer to the left of my image and this is also distressed,

Flowers are from a mixture of places,
Clear glass beads are Magnolia, Pearl heart is from the works, stamens are Kars, I've made the green twirls from the stems I cut off the roses and twirled them round my pokey tool,
Martha Stewart Butterfly punch, pearls stash,
Glamour dust,














Challenges ;
Simon Says Stamp ~ Anything goes plus Tim Holtz if wanted,
Timbroscrapmania ~ everything but a card,
WOC ~ Love is
All that scraps ~ Queen of Hearts
I'll be back tomorrow with my DT cards, see you soon,









16 comments:

heidy said...

Oh wow Liz,this is so pretty!!
And you have colourd her perfect!!
Hugs Heidy

*Vicki* said...

Wow Liz, this is so stunning!! Your box is darling and your coloring is amazing!! HUGS

nessy said...

oh liz this card is just so pretty ~love the delicate colours , stunning details and beautifully coloured tilda!!
vanessa xx

Janette said...

Oh wow Liz this is brilliant, love every tiny detail and your colouring is just fab.xxxx

Vixx handmade cards said...

Just so pretty Liz, love the colours too :o)

Hugs Vicky xx

Jo (Boots the Monkey) said...

You are naughty, you keep showing me all these dies I need !

Absolutely gorgeous, just love the Tilda you have used and all your scrummy details and pretty flowers.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this week.

Hugs,

Jo and the Simon Says Challenge DT x

Sarah said...

This is stunning chum, a beautiful box love all your flower detail just gorgeous throughout Liz, your colouring of Tilda is fabulous too chum, hope you are doing ok lots Hugs
Sarah x

Cheryl said...

Oh wow hun,this is just stunning,so beautiful love the soft colurs,you have used,wonderful,detail too hugs cheryl xxxx

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

I love the coloring! Great image, too, and fantastic idea to use a game spinner as the arrow!!!

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!
-Sarah

chrissy xx said...

WoW! It's Gorgeous Liz. LOts of glitter. LOve your colours. LOve these flowers. LOve it all.
Chrissyxx

denny said...

wow you desrve to win all your challnges hun cos its a stunning box hun loverly xxxxxxxx denny

Mandy said...

Hello my lovely friend, your box is stunning hun, so very pretty, the sparkle is gorgeous, love it.

I'm sorry I've been so naughty and not emailed for a catch up yet, you're due a biggie to keep you going while you drink your coffee lol.

Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
love n hugs Mandy xx

debby4000 said...

Love your fabulous gift box Liz.
luv
Debby

Rica said...

WOWEE Liz, a fabulous creation, fantastic colouring of the gorgeous Tilda and I love how you've used the game spinner as an arrow - inspired!! Fabulous distressing and such pretty details.

So glad you could join us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge,
hugs Heather xx

Pam S. said...

very pretty Liz! I love your Tilda creation and love the game spinner arrow on the bow! cool! So glad you linked up to the ATS Magnolia Queen of Hearts challenge! Thanks for playing.
Pam Going Postal

Jane said...

WOW! this is so gorgeous! beautiful soft colours and details! thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp! hugs, Jane x