Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Thursday, 13 January 2011

Time for some DT creations

Hi peeps,
Well it's Thursday so that means it's time for colour create and paperplay challenges again, and what lovely challenges we have for you this fortnight,
For colour create it's my turn this week for the picture inspiration and I've chosen the colours
 Pink, blue/grey,cream with the optional extras of flowers and or gems,

I've made my card  using the new Magnolia Tilda, see I told you I loved her lol, she's coloured using distress inks another fave of mine at the moment,
Challenges:
Totally Tilda ~ Ribbon and Roses,
Woc ~ Bev's sketch,
Really Reasonable Ribbon ~ Something new and ribbon,

The gorgeous rose ribbon was a present from the lovely Janiel thanks so much hun I love it,

Paperplay challenge
Cutie pootie
sponsor Whiff of Joy
this card is done again using Distress inks but in lilacs and pinks this time, the image is of course Whiff of Joy sent to me in a RAK by Mandy, thanks again hunny!
Roses are WOC and other, leaf punch is Martha Stewart,

I'm sorry for the picture, the weather is so dull  and of course it hasn't picked up the glitter on the flowers. wings, cakes, pants and corners of the main image, lol,
Challenges;
Aly's Sunday challenge ~ Things with wings,
Stampavie and more ~ Sparkling,
Whiff of Joy ~ Jane's sketch,

Oh I think you can see some of the glimmer on this more lol,
Come and enjoy our challenges, look forward to seeing what you create,
Have Fun!
Ps: I have candy









19 comments:

Crafty Chris said...

2 stunning cards Liz
Chris x

Sarah said...

Hi Liz, Love both your cards, the colours are so delicate - beautiful.
Not getting much time to craft of late as Emma wants to learn alsorts and time taken up! and computer playing up a little - not enough memory so very slow. Anyway love popping by to see your creations = Hugs SarahX

Sandie said...

Gorgeous cards Liz!! Love both. Your colouring with the distress inks is awesome. xx

Elaine said...

Two gorgeous cards Liz.
Your colouring with DI's is fabulous.
Love the colours (and particularly the colour create one) and that rose ribbon is divine!

Love Elaine xxx

martina's kaartjes said...

What great cards !! lovely job,
greetings, martina
x

Stampin Mindy said...

Wow, these are gorgeous, I love all the soft papers and coloring. Amazingly done!

Thanks so much for joining us over at Wild Orchid Crafts sketch challenge.

Hugs, Mindy

Sharon said...

They are both sensational cards Liz. Love the fabulously delicate colouring that you did on the images. Thanks for giving us such a gorgeous colour combo over at Colour Create - I loved it.
Hugs,
Sharon xx

Mandy said...

OMG I forgot I bought that stamp, I've not used it yet lol.
Liz these are both beautiful hunny, sooooo pretty & your colouring is fab with the DI's.
Thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda mwah
love n hugs Mandy xx

Julie said...

Hi Liz, two awesome cards!! The Tilda is adorable - promised that I wasn't going to buy any of the new release but your card has really tempted me! Love the chiffon flower ribbon too- delicious!! Hugs, Juliexx

Di said...

Oh Hun this is just stunning in fact both of your cards are but i love the C.C. one its soooo soft and pretty! love it!
Hugs Di xxxx

debby4000 said...

Oh WOW Liz two stunning cards.
luv
Debby

Sarah said...

Both Cards are stunning as always chum, so love all your detail flowers and ribbon beautiful gorgeous creations, hope your having a great day, Hugs
Sarah x

Trisha said...

Beautiful Tilda card! Did u use a mini butterfly punch? Love all the soft colors1 Thanks for playing at Totally Tilda! xox Trisha

Mina said...

wow Liz these two are so stunning...I loved the colours you used and so enjoyed using them thanks Liz
Mina xxx

Sharon said...

Hi Liz,

WOW I love the colours you chose! My Favs :) Your card is just gorgeous, those rose ribbon is sooooo beautiful and I really like that rose charm too.

Sharon x

PS my flower paper is Magnolia "Under the Mistletoe"

Susie Sugar said...

Oh WOW !!!This is stunning that Tilda with the little gift looks divine on your card Liz (the other card is fab too)
Thanks for joining us at the Totally Tilda challenge this time
Hugs Susie Sugar xx

Kylie said...

Oh wow Liz! This is amazing,
Thanks for playing at WoJ Challenges.
Hugs
Kylie

Kathy said...

Stunning cards Liz!!! Both of them are gorgeous!! I esp. love the fisrst one! Those papers are so pretty and I love the distressing ~ shabby chic is my favorite! Just Gorgeous!
:)Kathy

kaylou said...

such a beautiful card, thanks for joining our sparkle challengeat SAM.
Hugs Kaylou xx