Pages

My Lovely Friends

Tuesday, 25 January 2011

A Birthday card

Hi Peeps,
Thought I'd put on  a Birthday card I made before I was ill lol, was going to put this on sooner obviously but RL gets in the way he he,
I had a list of challenges too, who knows where that's gone and they've probably run out any way, so here it is and I'll try to find one or two later to fit he he,

This gorgeous image was sent to me as a Rak a while ago, and I've coloured her in distress inks, the background is also coloured then I've added a border using a grunge stamp, the hearts are grunge paper done with fired brick DI, and cut out with a sissix die,
Papers are BG and are sewn on my machine and distressed with my distress tool, sentiment stamp is LOTV and flowers are from WOC? and  the craft range,
The girl I've made this for doesn't do overly fancy or too girly so I hope it will be ok,

Hope your having a lovely day, I will hopefully see you later, no forgotten hairdresser tonight lol,

Challenges added
Basic Grey ~ Flower Power,
Lovely hAnglar only ~ Anything goes
WOC ~ Let's get sentimental
Our creative corner ~ Colour challenge





16 comments:

heidy said...

Hi Liz,gorgeous card!
Hope your feeling beter,hun,and I just got home from the hairdresser,
Hugs Heidy

Cheryl said...

oh hun this is just perfect great image and super detail love it hope you feel better soon hun hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

Sarah said...

Oh' Liz I love this card I'm sure she will love it too, this image is adorable and so love your colouring of her its gorgeous detail and colours are fab! chum, enjoy the hairdressers mine is next week lol'
Lots Hugs
Sarah x

Rica said...

Hi Liz, love tour card, the colours and papers are fabulous, gorgeous colouring of your little hAnglar girls and such beautiful embellishments.

So glad you shared this with us at Basic Grey,
hugs Heather xx

Weather report - cold (very) and wet, wet, wet!!
Let me know when it good there - might pop over for a couple of weeks.

Brenda said...

Fabulous card. I love all the textures on it. Just super fun!

chrissy xx said...

A Perfect card I'm sure it will be LOved! Great colours too.
Chrissyxx
Hope your feeling better? A visit to the hairdresser will give you a lift.

Kreatives von Andrea said...

Hi, gorgeous card, lovely image & colouring!

Thank you for your participation at Creative stamp Friends.

A nice greeting Andrea from germany

*Vicki* said...

AWW!! This is really precious hun!! I love your pretty details and coloring!! WOW!

Nickys-kleine-Bastelecke said...

Wau eine wunderschöne Karte einfach toll.


Danke für deine Teilnahme bei Kreative Stempelfreunde.
LG Nicole

Nicolchen said...

your card is wonderful :0)))

Thanks for playing with us at lho ;0)

Hugs Nicole

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Such a gorgeous card Liz - the colouring is beautiful. Fab. papers too. Hope you're feeling a lot better now. Hugs, Sylvia xxx

Diane Gilbert said...

Oh how sweet!! This is adorable, great layout and the embellishments fit perfectly! Thanks for playing along with 'Our Creative Corner' this week!

Lori said...

Just as FABULOUS as ever!!! I love your work, Liz...

I hope you are feeling MUCH BETTER soon!

Love and hugs ~ Lori

Joanne said...

So, so sweet! LOVE this stamp! An adorable Valentine! Luv ya, J:)

TaraG said...

Liz, your card is just gorgeous! Love the BG Curio papers that you used and this sweet image is coloured so beautifully! Love the sentiment circle and the hearts and beautiful flowers are the perfect finishing touch!
Thanks so much for joining us at BasicGrey Challenges! Hugs,t

Jo (Boots the Monkey) said...

Fantastic card Liz, just love the BG papers you have used and all your pretty details and super image.

Thank you for joining us at BasicGrey Challenges and good luck !

Hugs,

Jo x