https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Monday 29 November 2010

Just another Christmas card,

Hi, well I survived my walk this morning, no falls, it even snowed a little mind you if I'd taken a cat nap I'd have missed it lol, still flippin freezing though, Jim's outside seeing to the lagging on the boiler pipe that goes out side,

 MEN!, pitch dark, freezing cold, and he starts pottering about on step ladders!!!
I made this card a few days ago another commissioned card but I just realised I'd not put it on my blog lol,
This gorgeous image is of course a Lily of the Valley stamp as is the 25th Dec image,  I've decoupaged the roof section on the mail box and layered it with Pin Flair glue, the frame is made out of a Martha Stewart Layered Arch punch, the papers are Magnolia, images are coloured in Copics,
Spellbinders tag,with a  computer generated sentiment inside, flowers from stash,

Challenges:
Anything goes ~ Animals,
Simon says stamp ~ Let it snow,

Hope you all have a lovely night, see you soon,




17 comments:

Unknown said...

It's a beautiful card Liz image is adorable love your layout it's gorgeous chum, same here it's freezing and the little snow wee have has turned to ice, I don't like driving in weather like this, hope you are well chum Hugs
Sarah x

Christine said...

Hi Liz gorgeous cute creation fab colouring..takling bout snow loads of ther B.... stuff.
not been out since last Wed..then it snowed hasnt stopped since..need to go to Docs on wed dont know if I'll get there..

smiles Christine xx

not really smiling...LOL

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Liz :-) I love this image , so adorable and the flowers and sparkle are perfect :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Deirdre said...

So beautiful - love it. Stay warm!!!

chrissy xx said...

Oh! It's Gorgeous What a cutie that little dog is. LOve it.
Chrissyxx.
p.s. No snow Yet!! Just cold and frosty. Sounds like you have my husband with you lol.

denny said...

oooooh this is loverly lix love that doggy and the snow looks good and yes ive saved you some stew and its lush and saved you some crusty bread to dip he he he xxxxxxxxxx thanks for your comment hun really appreciated xxxxxx

heidy said...

Hi liz,gorgeous card,you can also join in the fab'n'funky challenges,this week its anything goes
Hugs Heidy

Sarah said...

Love both your cards liz, so colourful - hope you back isn't as sore as previous - you have my every sympathy as I know back pain can knock you for 6! - take it easy. Hugs Sarah x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card Liz, love the beautiful image.
luv
Debby

Unknown said...

Hi Hun got your card this morning and its gorgeous love the colour you did on Tilda, Thank You very much I have never seen so many cards on my fireplace.
Chris x

Miria said...

Hi, hun. sorry for being a bit careless in commenting, your last two cards are gorgeous! I love the cute dog and Tilda is so SWEET! Hugs. Miria

sue said...

a really cute card got this image not inked it yet!thanks for joining us at anything goes x sue x

Mandy said...

Ooooo, ahhhhh, it's lubberly lol.
Fancy sending poor Jim up ladders in the dark when it's freezing cold and dark, I take it he's well insured or you'd have held the ladder for him ha ha ha
love n hugs Mandy xx

Joanne said...

Oooh la la! This is nice, soooo many beautiful details! adorable stamp, great colors and lovely border and flowers! It has it all Liz, super card! xox J:)

Anonymous said...

Really informative blog post here my friend. I just wanted to comment & say keep up the quality work. I’ve bookmarked your blog just now and I’ll be back to read more in the future my friend! Also well-chosen colors on the theme it goes well with the blog in my modest opinion :)

Anonymous said...

Große, fand ich, was ich habe gesucht

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to make a quick comment to say I’m glad I found your blog. Thanks.