Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Friday, 15 October 2010

Just because you care

Hi Peeps,
Mr Mojo is still running round quite happily in my head lol, despite still coughing so I couldn't resist making this card using a stamp I've had a few weeks but just not used, I don't know why not because I love it,
I've been practising my copic colouring because quite frankly I was getting rubbish, probably still am but I pre-fare it  lol, so it was off to watch some Copic instruction from the wonderful Susanne Dean and hey presto this is it lol,
I'll tell you the challenges first though! Oh I bet you can't wait lol,
Just Magnolia ~ Dawny's fab sketch,
WOC ~ Stitching
Sir Stampalot ~ Autumnal with buttons and a bow,
Stampin for the weekend ~ Fall
I've used the following colours,
Face: E000, E00, E11, R20
Hair: E31, E51, E42,
Tildas Dress and shoes : B000, B00, B02, BG01,
Sockes: E50,
Edwins shirt; E50, E51, E53,
Trousers ; E40, E42, E43, E31, E33,
Shoes: E40, E42, E43,

I still haven't got my glasses yet so I hope it looks all right lol, actually do my pictures seem misty or is it my eyes? lol
Have a lovely weekend, have fun,






21 comments:

Miria said...

Don't worry, Liz, your card looks all right! This image is so sweet! Hugs. Miria

Cheryl said...

oh wow hun this is simply stunning gosh so love the scene you have craeted,here hugs cheryl xxxx

heidy said...

Oh Wow Liz,it's gorgeous
Hugs Heidy

pinky said...

This is gorgeous Liz, love all the texture and your gorgeous images. Thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month.
Pinky

Wishcraft said...

Such a sweet card - love these papers (I've got them too) and all your lovely details :o) Lisa x

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Awww, what a loveable image of Tilda and Edwin, and so beautifully coloured too. Hope you are feeling a lot better now Liz.
Have a great weekend.
Hugs, Sylvia xxxx

Cathy's Rubber Room said...

Hi Liz
This is just adorable. I love the colours and the colouring. This is just gorgeous.
Cathy x

brenda said...

Hi Liz

A really gorgeous card and fabulous colouring of your image.

Thank you for sharing with us at Stampalot Challenge this month and good luck.

B x

Clare *Littlebear* said...

This is wonderful. I love all the fab detail and the colouring looks great to me.
Thank you for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month.
Clare x

Nicola said...

Awe what a darling card Liz, your colouring is super, the leaves are gorgeous and I love your ribbon treatment.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

gorgeous card, so cute, love the colours and your fab colouring. janex

scrappyjan said...

Hello Liz,
just wanted to pop in and thank you so much for the birthday wishes!! It was kind of you to remember me on my day!!
Also wanted to check and see if your eyes are getting better sweetie? I have been thinking about you and them. Gosh it would hard to do anything with eye problems. :o(
big hugs, Janiel

Sarah said...

A beautiful card Liz and your colouring is gorgeous, love all your detail as ever a lovely creation chum, Hugs
Sarah xx

Debbie Dolphin said...

such a fabulous card
hugs
debbie xxx

chris said...

Hi Liz this is so gorgeous, so beautiful I love it. thanks so much for joining us in the Sir Stampalot Challenge

TropicLuv said...

Great job Liz! It looks super! I love the whole design of this card, the leaves, the fence and the polka dot ribbon! It's perfect! xoxox J:)

Francesca said...

Such a gorgeous card , I love the sweet image and colours , thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month and good luck!
Hugs
Francesca

Valérie said...

wow your card is wonderful

thanks for joining us at SAM this week

Mandy said...

Stunning card hun, love all the leaves and little Tilda & Edwin look adorable
love n hugs Mandy xx

Mummylade said...

this is just gorgeous! Thank you so much for entering the SFTW challenge and good luck!

Sally H said...

A beautiful Autumnal creation! Gorgeous colours and I love the leaves. Thanks for sharing with us at Sir Stampalot and good luck!