Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Tuesday, 10 August 2010

Thinking of you!

Hi peeps, I've had a busy few days so if I've not managed to visit you yet I hopefully on my way lol, I couldn't resist doing this card for the Totally Tilda challenge where it's to use a shaped card, I've used one of Susie's gorgeous book dies from here I got a few different colours in the pack but I'd just ordered some lilac roses off WOC and they went perfectly with this colour way,
Challenges~ Totally Tilda~ Shaped cards,   WOC~ One for the girls,   Creative Card Crew~ Cute and Girly,
Tilda is coloured with Distress inks and I've distressed the edges of the book die too and the holder, the sentiment stamp is Magnolia too and again I used Distress ink for the text, The pearls on the left were white and |I coloured them with my Copics,
Items used,
Roses~ Wild Orchid Crafts,
Magnolia Stamps,
 Susie's Die cut,
Peeloffs, 
Pearl branch ~ craft shop
Thanks for your lovely comments yesterday, my mum is  ok,
                                        See you later, hugs Liz x

17 comments:

Miria said...

hi, Liz. This lylac Tilda is stunning! I like the book and the holder, too. Hugs. Tilda

Julie M said...

Gorgeous card, hun - the shape is fab, and lovely image and colouring too. I'm glad to hear your Mum is OK.

Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew this week.

Julie xx

Cheryl said...

oh wow hun this is just brilliant oh so love it hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

Sarah said...

Stunning colours and card Liz, your Tilda is fabulous also, I had a wonderful time in Donegal, relaxed read a book and enjoyed the beautiful fresh air, will be posting soon on my blog thanks for popping by chum,
Hugs
Sarah xx

Nicola said...

Ooh what a beauty Liz, fabulous colouration and floral detail.Love how you have created this book card.
Thank you for joining us at Totally Tilda.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Christine said...

Hiya Liz wow this is gorgeous lurve this book & doesnt Tilda look awesome in this colour combo?? thanks for sharing & joining us at Totally Tilda chall.

smiles Christine xx

Kim Piggott said...

Oh Liz this is absolutely gorgeous!
Love your brilliant shape and your Tilda is so darn cute!
Loving the new blog!
hugs
kim x

Tracy said...

Hi Liz,
This is truly gorgeous, I love it!
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Sharon said...

Hi Liz,

Love this shaped card, all the little booklike details look fabulous, love those silver corners and the stitching.

Sharon x

Cheryl said...

Very pretty!

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so gorgeous Liz.
luv
Debby

Debs said...

Beautiful card Liz. Great Tilda and perfect colors. Hand coloring pearls, fab idea girl
Debs
xxx

Caroline said...

Oh Wow!!! I love it. Thanks for joining in with the Creative Card Crew. Caroline x

craftykitten said...

Beautiful card Liz. Love the colours you've used. Thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda this time.
Hugs
Dawn x

Susie Sugar said...

Wow Liz this really is Totally Stunning darling I love what you did with the open book card and I love the little metal corners
Excellent thanks for joining the Totally Tilda challenge #2
Hugs Susie & the TT team xx

Cherie said...

So pretty and girly perfect, thanks for joining creative card crew,
Hugs cherie

Bev said...

Wow, what a gorgeous card!! I love your choice of beautiful papers and wonderful details. Thanks for joining us at WOC this week x