https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Monday 10 May 2010

Two for you

Hi peeps, I’ve got a day off from mum sitting today as her work men are only coming later so after a bit of house work I’ve thought I’d show you this I did at the weekend, somebody saw what I had made for my mum and asked if I would do them a set as well, I love doing them but they do take a little while lol, I’m entering these into challenges:

Just Magnolia~ it takes two,…. Alphabet Challenge~ B is for Butterflies, Crafty Cardmakers~ Distressing,

P1010885

The set is for a girly girl so I thought what better than one of the latest Magnolia stamps and various shades of pink lol, the lady also asked for the roses as she really loved them,the card is an easel style and here is the bottom half,

P1010886

As you can see I’ve used the little Tilda image as well as some butterflies and distressed the edges of my paper and card,

Now for the box, same papers and card to mix and match but I’ve used different Tildas this time lol,

P1010883

 

 

P1010881

Again I’ve used the roses and pearl strings,

Items Used: Magnolia Stamps, and Lace paper, Basic Grey Papers, Nesties, Martha Stewart Punches, Pearls strings,Distress inks, Foam dots, Stickles glitter glue, Spellbinder  Fancy tags,

Papermania textured cardstock, Ribbon, from the Range,

Lg roses and sm roses from Hobbycraft,

The sun has just come out I wonder for how long lol, hope you all enjoy your day, hugs Liz xx

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh' Liz these are stunning, beautiful work chum, how did you make this box for them, is there a template or Tutorial for this would love to try making something like this, I would appreciate any info on it Liz, hope you are well and also your Mum love your Tilda creations chum, Hugs
Sarah xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Liz, I agree with Sarah, don't you fancy trying to make a tutorial...this set is fabulous I wouldn't mind having a crack at it...So Please, Please, Please show us...x
It's too gorgeous to keep to yourself...lol
x
Vicky

made by fifi said...

lots of fab creations - thank you for joining in the alphabet challenge this week x

Sarah said...

Love this creation, no doubt you'll be crafting away like a beaver - new magnolias???? Was it??? Any news ???

Julie Riley said...

Great cards, love Tilda and your colouring is fab. Well done and thank you for joining us at crafty cardmakers. xx

Jodi said...

Just to cute! These are just wonderful! I love the color combo you used too!
Hugs
Jodi =)

cheryl said...

oh you have been busy hun this is really stunning love what you have made just brilliant hugs cheryl xxxxxxxxx

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Beautiful creation! Fabulous images and coloring. Thanks for sharing your work with us at Just Magnolia this week, hope to see you back again soon! :)

Lesley said...

Beautiful work! Thanks for taking part in the Alphabet Challenge xx

Jane said...

WOW! Liz these are so gorgeous! Beautiful colours and papers and your colouring is gorgeous! thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia, hugs, jane xxx

coldwaters2 said...

OMG Liz I am so in love with these projects Tilda looks amazing on both the card and that wonderful box wowzer I feel like a happy bunny seeing these gorgeous creations.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge this week. S x