https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Monday 10 May 2010

Hugs and Kisses,

Hi Peeps, gosh I’m uploading another card in the same day, yikes that’s unheard of lol, I should have given work up sooner he he, I’ll be serious now and on to my card which I am entering into these Challenges  Sketch and Stash Challenge ,Copic Colour  Challenge~  BG11, BG02, R20,  Cupcake Craft Challenge,

These stamped images are part of a set and I just couldn’t resist them, they are so cute and easy to colour and you will be seeing more of the set soon, although I must be good and do some more housework lol, I have coloured these with copics using the nearest I have to the colours for the challenge, I think Molly looks just as good in blues and greens as she will in reds lol, I have used the lovely sketch for the sketch and stash challenge and used buttons for the Cupcake challenge,

P1010888

Items Used, NEW~ Molly Blooms set two~www.Craftrange.com, Pm Exquisite paper collection on sale at The Range and it’s gorgeous,

Used, Nesties, Copics, Sentiment Stamp,Flower,Stickles glitter glue,

Neglected, Lace, Buttons,

I am very lucky as the Craftrange is only about an half hour drive from where I live so I could go and get this stamp set as I had seen it in a magazine and thought it would be from miles away lol,

Off now as the sun is still shining and Tilly needs a walk, hugs Liz xx

10 comments:

Sue said...

really gorgeous card and such a pretty colour,thank you for joining us at sketch and stash.


sue
xx

Anonymous said...

Love the colours here Liz, and the ribbon and buttons are yummy...The sentiment is fab too...

Gorgeous!!!
x
Vicky

ps... not tried my copic air gun yet, too scared I will use all my precious ink...lol. Mind you I haven't really made anything much for ages, in my brief spare time everything I start I can't seem to finish, wonder if it's the fact that I have so many new thing's and just don't know what to try first!!!
Just wished I was as good at making card's as I am at shopping for stash...lol

Unknown said...

Hi Liz, another card you have been busy chum, and it is Beautiful as all your creations are love this wee set she is a wee cuttie, good luck in the challenges with this card, Have looked up my scor-pal tutorials, is this the cupcake box from stampin gal val Liz, I have a score-pal do you have one too Liz, can you let me know if this is it chum, thanks for doing this for me Hugs
Sarah xx

Jodi said...

How very sweet! I love the color combo and cute image!
Hugs
Jodi=)

cheryl said...

oh love this hun your attention to detail is brilliant,so love the colurs you have used too and that image its so cute love hugs cherylx
oh will email you soon hun xxxxxxxxxxx

Liza said...

Great work, I love the design. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x

Christy said...

I LOVE the lace...so pretty :)

Becky said...

What a pretty card Liz!!
Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Liz :-) The image is adorable and the papers and embellies are lovely :-)

thanks for joining in the Sketch and Stash Challenge :-)
Luv
Lols x x x

Jill said...

gorgeous card Liz, so cute I love the image! thanks for joining us at sketch n stash hugs Jill xx