https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Saturday 29 May 2010

Hi,

Hi peeps, have you missed me lol,

We had gorgeous weather on our hols last week, the first four days were so hot, it was lovely as there was an outdoor pool and we lay with our feet in the water and sunbathed, its a good job it wasn’t this week as they’ve not give it as good,

We had a good run down but yesterday we hit traffic this side of Birmingham so we was on the motorway quite a while, probably why I feel like I’ve got jet lag, can you get jet lag from car travel ? he he,

I’ve made a card today being as it’s too cold and wet to do my washing and I’ve made it for the colour create challenge,which is to use Soft green and Light Aqua and I’ve used one of my favourite Magnolias and I have coloured it with Copics,P1010943

You can’t really tell that I’ve layered the card of the main cardstock, and then the inner layer is done also, blame the jet lag again as I meant to do a photo showing this but forgot!!!

I have used a Magnolia Tilda stamp and sentiment, copics,ribbon from stash had for ages, Quickcutz corner die,and I have used the waste bits for a little extra design around the main image, the flower was a freebie from a Magazine years ago, just knew it would come in handy some day lol, Butterflies are a x cut punch, cardstock is Basic Grey,

P1010941

I  am hoping to get some sleep tonight as I feel like I’m falling asleep writing this lol,

See you later, have fun, hugs Liz xx

8 comments:

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Fabulous Tilda card Liz, and the pastel colours are beautiful (I love aqua shades). Obviously the jet-lag hasn't affected your crafting!! So pleased you had a great holiday.
Love and hugs, Sylvia xxxx

Wishcraft said...

Aww this is lovely - gorgeous soft colours and super sweet image. Glad you've had a nice holiday :o) Lisa x

cheryl said...

hi hun great to see you back and this is one stuning card hun love that wee tilda,and as usuall your attention to detail is brilliant,enjoy rest of the weekend,hun love hugs cheryl xxxxx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Liz glad you had a great holiday and it is fab that you are back with us showing your wonderful work and this card is truly wonderful the colours and Tilda what a gorgeous homecoming for us to see.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Mina said...

fabulous card Liz, I love this Tilda...thanks for joining in with the Colour Create challenge
Mina xxx

Anonymous said...

Hello Mate,

It's so good to have you back, hope your hol's were fab, you picked a great week for it!!!

Beautiful card hun...Tilda looks gorgeous and it's so good to find out who those corners are by...been looking out for them since seeing them on another blog.....

It's great to have you back!!!
x
Vicky

Christine said...

Hi Liz love this colour combo gorgeous image fab colouring love the layout..glad you got the comms. prob sorted..

Hugs Christine xx

Chris Arlington said...

Beautiful job! love the colours and layers. Have a great weekend!