https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Monday 8 February 2010

Just for fun and a reminder

Just a quick reminder that it’s the start of the new one stitch at a time challenge going live on Sunday, Valentines day, there are some lovely candy and digi images to be had so make sure you pop over to the blog  here and check out the details, also you can check out Stitchy’s lovely digi images here 

It’s my next door neighbours birthday this week and he loves light colours, he’s in his seventies but thought this cute image would be ideal for him,P1010744

Items Used,

Lilli of the valley stamp,

Fiskars border punch,

Copics,

Distress inks,

Buttons,

The image is coloured in Copics, and I sponged the background with Antique linen for the sky, and Shabby Shutters for the ground, the edge of the card is an old fiskars punch I’ve had for years,but seems to go really well on men's cards, I didn’t want to make it to dark so I’ve kept it simple with just the addition of a few buttons to keep the colours flowing and added interest, hope your all having fun,hope to see you at OSAAT, thanks for looking Hugs Liz xx

7 comments:

Mandy said...

Hi my lovely friend, your card is gorgeous, love the sweet image and your colouring looks beautiful.
Thanks sooooooooooo much for my gorgeous piccy's, I will email you later, I must see what our naughty Lori has been up to in out war over your chatbox lol
love n hugs Mandy xxx

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

Such a sweet card Liz, I'm sure your neighbour will love it :D

Unknown said...

Ahhh!!! Liz this is Gorgeous love all the detail you have done here, I'm hopeless at mens cards find them so difficult to do, yours is amazing, your neighbour will love it
Hugs
Sarah xx

cheryl said...

hi sweetie this is just gorjus,love the image so super sweet,coluring is brilliant too,great detail hun you are a star,email you later hunny hugs cheryl xxxx

stitchy said...

Oh Liz, how cute that is, I'm sure your neighbor is going to have a big ole smile on his face when he receives this..what a beautiful card, should be in lot's of challenges..
hugz
stitch xx

Liz said...

I saw this image Liz very very cute hun Love it and so will ur neighbour Lovely made card

Liz xx

coldwaters2 said...

Aw this is beautiful Liz that image is fabulous and love the colours you have used. I have just joined the new challenge blog

Hugs
Lorraine x