https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Sunday 22 November 2009

A New Digital Challenge,

Sorry I’ve not managed to post anything this week, I’ve got the flu, usual fever, aching limbs, cough, etc you get the picture, anyway the reason I’m posting this is to tell you the good news that over on the Digital Doodling blog there is going to be a new challenge set tomorrow, Wendy has made available a free digi image for you to download and thanks to you Wendy has more than 200 followers now,

So pop on over tomorrow to see what the challenge is all about and scroll down on the DD site today  to get the Mrs Claus Digi image,hope you all have fun and I will  be looking forward to seeing the lovely designs you create,

                                   Hugs Liz xx

6 comments:

Joanne said...

Oh no Liz!!! So sorry to hear you are sick. Sure hope you are feeling better REAL SOON!! Take good care of yourself... chicken soup, vitamin C and lots of rest! When you get a chance, visit my blog. I have a goodie for you! Aloha & hugs, Joanne.

Wendy @ E-1-A said...

Feeling for you hun and hope you get better soon. Thinking about getting the flu jab (just in case). Anyway - you take care xx

Joanne said...

Aloha Liz, so sorry to hear you are not feeling well. Hope you over the "nasties" reall soon. Take care of yourself - lots of liquids, chicken soup and plenty of rest! Take care, J.

Mandy said...

Get well soon my little hunny bun, missing you
love and hugs Mandy xx

Lori said...

Hoping you are feeling much better now, Liz! I encourage you to continue to take it easy... When you are up to it, I'd like to see more of your work :D
Love and hugs ~ Lori xx

Joanne said...

Aloha again Liz. I was just stopping by to see if you had posted anything new and lovely, but see you have not. I sure hope that you are feeling better. Sending hugs and best wishes for a speedy recovery! Aloha, J.