https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Wednesday 7 October 2009

Magnolia Xmas Card

Copic Colour Challenge~Truly Scrumptious Challenge17

The weather outside is really cold today, we had frost on the shed, cars and windows for the first time this year, still it’s better than the rain we had yesterday,P1010401

The colours of this weeks copic challenge are YG95,R39,C4, I hadn’t got these so instead I used YG63,R37,C5, I also used colours next to them so I could blend them for highlights etc,

P1010403

Items Used,

Copics,

Forever Friends paper,

Bo bunny tree paper( love this)

Glamour Dust, and Stickles

Card from stash,

Trim Craft Sticky Ribbon,

Gelly Roll Stardust Pen,

Sm Sentiment stamp, not sure who’s

I used Glamour  Dust  for her fur,stickles for the snow and also added dots of it to the trees on the BP, and  a stardust  gel pen for her wings,

Well I think that’s it for now off to make tea, I’d much rather craft!!

                                     Thanks for looking, Hugs Liz xx

9 comments:

Dawn said...

Aww such a sweet card and the tree paper IS gorgeous¬

thanks for joining us on TS

Dawn

Patricia Garcia said...

Beautiful card, I love the Maggie image!!
Thanks for joining us at The Copic Color Challenge!!

Hugs,
Patricia

Louise said...

very sweet card makes me feel christmassy.
hugs,louise xx

Mandy said...

Liz this is beautiful hun, love the papers and your colouring is gorgeous
hugs Mandy xx

Sharon said...

This is beautiful Liz. I love how you've coloured the image and your papers are yummy! Thanks for joining in our Truly Scrumptious challenge.

Sarah said...

Wishing it was Christmas already - another beautiful card - hugs Sarah x

Tab said...

Beautiful card hun, love this sweet image and the colours are delish!

Apologies I have only just released that you asked me a question about my photo's. I take them in natural light and then play about with them in Photoshop, just adjusting the lighting levels till I get something that works well for me. If you have not got Photoshop, Photoscape is another good one and that is free to download.
Hope this helps hun.
Hugs Tab xxx

Mina said...

beautiful Christmas card Liz...just stunning...thanks for joining in with the Truly Scrmptious challenge
Mina xxx

Wendy @ E-1-A said...

Stunning card xx