https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Saturday 19 September 2009

penny black pearls and lace

Penny black challenge this week is for lace and pearls, well I immediately thought anniversary card, so here it is, I've had a change today and coloured my image with distress inks, as well as the background of the image and the edge of the bp, I'm quite pleased with result and will do more cards using them, List of Items Used Penny Black stamp( sorry don't know what it's called) Pearl hearts Papers from freebie downloads lace from an old underskirt( should I own up to that !!) card - papermania textured Martha Stewart punch I've borrowed one of great ideas for the punch detail, as I think it looks really good, so thanks very much Tab x Thanks for visiting Hugs Liz x
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Susie Sugar said...

Hi Liz your card is so pretty ....I used that Martha Stuart edge punch on the inside of my card ..so great minds think alike
Love Susie xx

Chrissie said...

Hi Liz, thanks for the lovely comments you left on my blog.
I've just been browsing your blog and wanted to say that I think your cards are just gorgeous! Your colouring is superb, I haven't used distress inks (I'm too scared!) do you use the ink pads for this or the re-inkers?

NGCARDS said...

Fab card!! Thanks for joining in this week at PBSC! xxx

Kath Stewart said...

fab card liz...love the cute image and how you used the lace and pearls...thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC and enjoy the rest of the weekend..hugs kath xxxxxx

Rach said...

a gorgeous card Liz,
wow your colouring is awesome.. fabulous colours and shading.. hugs rachxx

Beth said...

Wow! I love this! The image is so cute and the pearl hearts are perfect! Thanks for joining in with the Penny Black challenge!

Beth xx

Mandy said...

Oh Liz this is really beautiful, such a sweet image, the pearls and petticoat look gorgeous lol, your colouring is gorgeous, I'm going to attempt to colour with distressed inks sometime the effect looks fab, I just hope mine turns out as good as yours
hugs Mandy xx

Tammi said...

Gorgeous coloring, love the pretty details...fabulous card! ~Hugs

Pauline C said...

This is both beautiful and adorable Liz - fabulous colouring and gorgeous image. Love your pearl hearts too. Thanks for joining in this week's PBSC
Pauline x

Tab said...

Oh hun your card is utterly gorge, love that image, and such a delish colour combo too! Oooh loving the lace too.
Hugs Tab xxx